hOW MUCH WILL I BE CHARGED?
You will be charged two initial one-off costs of:
- 0.25% deducted by the service provider (Parmenion Capital Partners LLP) for establishing the portfolio, plus the collection and investment of payments
- 0.25% deducted by the adviser (Achieve Financial Planning Ltd) for recommending the portfolio
The above charges will both be deducted before your money is invested.
You will also be charged four ongoing costs:
- 0.50% Adviser Fee (Achieve Financial Planning Ltd) for the ongoing service provided online and access to personal support
- 0.15% - 0.30% Custody Fee (Parmenion Capital Partners LLP) for the ongoing administration and safe custody of your assets. The fee is dependent on the value of your investment.
- 0.18% - 0.45% Fund Manager Fee (Parmenion Capital Partners LLT) for the funds your portfolio will be invested. The fee is dependent on your risk profile
The Adviser Fee payable to Achieve Financial Planning Ltd is currently fixed at 0.50% per annum regardless of the value of your portfolio, or the risk profile.
The Custody Fee will be based on the value of your entire portfolio under management:
- £0 - £299,999.99 = 0.30%
- £300,000.00 - £599,999.99 = 0.25%
- £600,000.00 - £1,499,999.99 = 0.20%
- £1,500,000.00 + = 0.15%
FUND MANAGER FEE
The annual fund management fee will be set by the portfolio you invest in and typically will increase if you take more risk.
HOW DO I KNOW MY CHARGES?
You will receive a personalised investment proposal which will clearly detail all charges that will be applicable to your investments.